Citizen Action Center
Directions to use the Citizen Action Center
- Click on “Register Here” that is in yellow to the left of the page
- Fill in all the information to register
- Keep your username and password for future use
- Click “Submit”
Once you are registered, you may go back into the Citizen Action Center and take action.
- Click on “Take Action On This Alert” in white to the left of the page after the blue “Action Alert and Action Alert Commentary”
- Fill in your username and password
- You may respond to previous alerts other than just the present alert.
- Please read the commentary first, then read our suggested talking points.
- Erase the talking points and type your own message. Your email is the most effective when written in your own words.
- If you are writing to an entire legislative committee, we suggest you address the message: “Dear Members of the ____________ Committee.”